Toronto Fashion Week- ASHTIANI

When I go to any event; especially an fashion event I always think sexy high heels with any outfit I have styled. But sometimes wearing flats to an event held during the day (or even when there is still light outside) can be fitting. Originally my outfit for my continuation of TFW (Toronto Fashion Week) was to wear these beautiful gold Stuart Wietzmans. But as my sore and swollen feet started to scream when I was putting my heels on; I started to feel bad for them and decided that I was going to be rebellious and wear flats instead. I have to admit that I did feel kind of naked with them on as I sat and watched the ASHTIANI show. I kept thinking to myself that people were looking at me because I was wearing flats! My justification was that this years fall trends is all about channeling your inner man with male influenced looks and sporty inspired fashion, so why not? 

Outfit: Jacket (Helmut Lang), Blouse (Reiss), Waxed Jeans (Rich & Skinny), Shoes (Jeffrey Campbell), Neck Pin (Vintage, stolen from my mother)


Before I sign off today I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of my top 3 looks from the ASHTIANI show. I have to say that I love to see fresh Canadian talent, and defiantly Ms Golnaz Ashtiani is one of those designers that is on my radar. Her futuristic designs and clean tailoring makes me want to join the space program at NASA...lol. Can't wait to see more from her. 

Happy Friday Everyone!

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P