How to Wear Rebecca Minkoff S/S 2013 Now

After seeing all of the great looks down the runways of Rebecca Minkoff's recent collection at NYFW, I felt like I needed it all. But since I cannot get my hands on them until next year I was inspired to style the looks into outfits that can be worn now. 

The bralette and fringed skirt from RM S/S 2013- Translation: add a bold colored blazer and a high-waisted knit skirt to keep you warm and still trending about your last summer vacation.
My Outfit: Blazer (Zara), Bralette (Top Shop), Skirt (Vivian Tam), Shoes (Preen for Aldo)

The hippie look from RM S/S2013- Translation: sans the beachy head scarf and replace it with a big rimmed hat for instant street credit.
My Outfit: Vest (Vintage), Jeans (7 For All Mankind), T-shirt (Gap), Hat (Holt Renfrew Label), Shoes (Baker)

The blazer and shorts combo from RM S/S 2013- Translation: instead of a t-shirt and a light plaid blazer, swap it for a long sleeved silk blouse and a heavier tweed blazer to be Fall ready.
My Outfit: Blazer (BB Dakota), Blouse (Michael Kors), Shorts (Top Shop), Boots (Baker)

If you are inspired by RM's recent runway collection show it off on your blog and you can win $1500 shopping spree on rebeccaminkoff.com. Check out the details here.

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I loved this post! Nice how you took the initiative to recreate these looks.
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last look is awesome, love the blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P