taking it down a notch

 Living in a small space is not easy, especially when you are taking over someone else's space as well. So after a lot of complaining from the boy I decided to take some time to clean out my closet(s) and donate what I wasn't wearing. At first it was hard but than the boy devised a plan. His rule of thumb was to throw out anything that I haven't wore for more than 10 months. Not wanting to give up most things (Yes! I am a undercover hoarder) I consistently went back to the toss pile to find reasons to keep most items. I was able to keep this Jean shirt because I revamped it by cutting off the sleeves to transfer it to into something updated for the Summer. Besides cleaning up and creating more space I was also reconnected with some old treasures that I forgot I had; like this skirt. I guess this outfit is apart of my rehabilitation for hoarding...LOL!

Outfit: Top (Gap), Skirt (Topshop), Sandals and Belt (Michael Kors), Bag (Stella McCartney), Necklace (Adia Kibur)

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P