pimp eats- beer fest 2012

Being a new restaurant they have defiantly perfected their product. Hey Meatball I have to say I do love your balls (meatballs that is). They served their pork meatball on some sort of a dinner roll; at first I wasn't happy with the bread choice but when they added the tomato sauce and sprinkled the cheese I defiantly got it. The texture of the sandwich all worked perfectly together and the flavors did not over power each other. The best part was that it was more of a slider sized burger so I did not feel that guilty for eating balls and bread...lol. 

I'm very adventurous when it comes to food. I am one of those partners that you wish you had during the second stage of Fear Factor where you have to eat the bugs and animal parts...because I will do it! So when I saw that one of the food vendors at the beer fest (The Feasting Room) was serving up an Ox heart Philly cheesesteak, I had to try it. So how did it taste? Well the consistency of the heart was a little chewy but very flavorful and meaty. The only thing I thought it lacked was more cheese; if you are going to call it a cheesesteak you better give me enough cheese for me to taste it. Overall it was a great purchase and I am excited to try the actual restaurant and see what other cool culinary treats they serve up.

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P