What is a great party without some fun at a photo booth. So we decided for our engagement party we would create a photo booth to capture some memorable, and very funny moments with our family and friends. Check out how we designed and made our own photo booth with props.
- Crafting Foam Boards
- Wooden Sticks
- Mustache and Lip Stencils (I found mine on Google images)
- Glue Gun and Glue Stick
- Exacto Knife
- Print out the mustache and lip stencils on a sheet of paper and cut the shapes out with an exacto knife. Than trace the images on to the foam boards.
- Take the glue gun and extract a thick line of the glue on to the right side of the mustache or lip.
- Place the wooden sticks into the puddle of glue and spin the stick around so the glue is covering the whole top tip.
- To complete the photo booth we designed our own logo (in accordance with the theme) and had it printed on vinyl canvas as our back drop.
More pictures of our engagement party to follow!