Business of Fashion


Dressing for the office is quite a challenge for me. I hate the appearance and functionality of how a boring suit works. For fashionable ladies out there there are not many options to choose from than the pickings of an average pencil skirt and a duel A-line cut single breasted blazer. So when people ask me for advise on what to wear to the office I always tell them this; wear something that represents your personality and what you are comfortable in. If you work at a corporate office with strict dress codes than think of shift dresses paired with structured blazers that has details like a tail back. In environments like this I always like to choose rich reds and small prints so you stand out but not over powering. Also showing off your personality with sexy heels and bold jewelry to tie the look together is a must. However if you work at an office with more leeway in your clothing choices than mix chic tops with bright colored wide leg trousers and a skinny belt to accent your waist. Or put an outfit together like the one I am wearing, sexy lace top with a detailed skirt (the skirt may look plain but the detailed ruching on the side makes the skirt more fun). I would suggest to pair a lightweight blazer on top of a lace top that is see-through like mine, and take it off for happy hour.
To top off any great corporate look accessorizes it with a must have for any season, the JOLIE handbag, which happens to be launching next week ;)  

Outfit: Top (Nasty Gal, similar here), Skirt (Matthew Williamson), Sandals (Michael Kors, similar here), Purse (Christian Dior), Necklace (BCBG), Sunglasses (Valentino)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I hate office looks so much, until now, I was really lucky, working in the art industry, but how knows were I will work next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! They're so cute.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P