Ann Taylor Holiday Preview











Last Thursday I got the opportunity to preview the Ann Taylor Holiday Collection for 2012. This is Ann Taylor's second preview party in Canada. Their PR team has been working extremely hard to create major excitement for their first ever store opening in Canada next month. The new store will be situated at the Toronto Eaton Center, and located in a prime location on the third floor. I have seen so much of what is going to be sold in the stores that I cannot wait to actually get my hands on all of the items.
This Holiday collection that we previewed was filled with lots of bold and bright colors, walking into the preview party it defiantly brought joy to my face. I hate wearing only blacks and browns in the Fall/Winter, I think that bright colors should be worn all year round and that's why this collection was a hit for me. There were also many great pieces of jewelry that can be perfect to jazz up any party outfit or great Holiday gift giving ideas. Overall the collection was simple and easy to incorporate into any existing Fall/Winter wardrobe, however I thought the collection lacked a few party dresses.

Outfit: Top (Mendocino), Skirt (Bought in a Hong Kong market), Shoes (Valentino), Purse (Prada)

xoxo
P&P


You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P