night cap in summer leather


It has been a record breaking heat wave in Toronto and the hot temperatures is killing me. I find myself buried under maxi dresses just to stay cool and comfortable. Than last night we finally got awarded with a cooler night so we took advantage of the weather and went to the Thompson rooftop. Finally I got the chance to wear these leather shorts that I have been dying to wear for awhile now. I love the look of leather pieces incorporated into summer outfits; it gives out such a rocker edge image.
Hope everyone is staying cool out there...heard this weekend is going to be extra hot here.  

Outfit: Top (Mendocino), Leather Shorts (Topshop, cute ones here), Wedges (KORS Michael Kors), Glasses (Gucci), Necklace (BCBG)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P