Kors stripes

After a very long and eventful Canada's Day weekend all I wanted to do on Tuesday morning was be in a pair of jean shorts and a tee all day. However with a very busy day ahead this was my most comfortable alternative. I recently went on a major shopping spree to Michael Kors and this maxi dress was one of the purchases. I always find great pieces at MK because his clothing is always easy to wear and it makes you feel comfy and sexy at the same time. He defiantly is the ultimate American classic designer. I also added to the outfit my Tuleste Market necklace to pump up the look a little more. I lived in this look yesterday for about 6 hours jumping from meetings to the grocery store. 

Outfit: Dress (Michael by Michael Kors), Hat (Holt Renfrew, similar one here), Belt (Michael by Michael Kors), Runners (Converse, similar one here), Necklace (Tuleste Market), Clutch (Louis Vuitton)  

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. stunningly
    look striped dress! shoes - love it!
    everything is very stylish!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, that dress, is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress, gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P