summer tweed


Usually every season I become drawn to a certain look, trend or fabric, and I build the rest of my closet around that for the season. Well this summer I have become extremely excited for the summer tweed. It is a great fabric/print to match many colours with; like how I have matched this skirt with this sea-foam green polka dot top. It also looks great with denim, as I have paired it here with the matching blazer of this skirt. 

Outfit: Top (Lush), Pencil Skirt (ASOS), Shoes (Valentino), Purse (Chanel), Necklace (Tuleste Market), Belt (Vintage)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. You look amazing, you really do, and those pumps are hot.

    Enter my awesome international giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/06/we-colors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P