P&P in the Bahamas- day 1


Sorry for being a little MIA this week, but the boy and I took a little vacay to the Bahamas to celebrate our engagement. We stayed at the beautiful Atlantis Resort with our good friends and their beautiful baby girl. I was surprised how much of a family spot it was; and in the beginning we wished it was a little more adult friendly. But as the week went by the boy and I forgot about the kid friendly adventures and became kids ourselves and joined in.
Recently I have been sick of my long hair and have been wanting to try new things. Inspired by the Bahamian women on my first day I created a mini turban wrap with my Hermes scarf; that happened to be in my suitcase from the last trip (what a bonus!). Finally you can put those silk scarfs in the back of your closet to use. Tutorial will follow when I settle back in.   

Outfit: Bikini (Christian Dior), Scarf worn as head wrap (Hermes), Wooden Bangles (gifted), Sunglasses (Chole)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Congratulations on the engagement, once again :).
    Looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx hun! Happy to get back to reality

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P