papa bear's day


Father's day is one of those holidays that really makes me emotional, as I lost my father 5 years ago. Every year I think it gets better but it doesn't. As my life evolves it gets harder and harder when I don't have my father around to share my special moments with. This is especially true when it comes to my upcoming nuptials; I long for my father to be walking me down the aisle. However I know that he is with me in spirit at every moment; even those moments when I am just chilling on the couch. I had a wonderful father and those moments we shared will always be in my heart and never forgotten.
For all of the fathers out there I wish you a Happy Father's Day

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I'm so sorry to read this sweetie, we don't have "father's day" here, but still, I can feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tereza for your warm thoughts!

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P