Bahamas- day 2


On our second day we ventured to the other side of our resort and found these amazing private cabanas. On one side of the cabana was the beautiful beach (where there was absolutely no one) and on the other side there was an adult only pool filled with bottle service and bumping music. I guess you can call it the best of both worlds :)
This white cover up was purchased on the whim before our trip. As I was packing I got freaked out when I realized that I did not have enough beach cover-ups to bring. So I ran downstairs (the advantage of living in the middle of the city) into Zara and I happened to see this white crochet number. I quickly snapped it up and ran back home. It became my favorite piece in my suitcase and saved it for the perfect time to bring it out.
Happy Monday!

Outfit: Crochet Cover Up (Zara), Bikini (One Teaspoon), Sunglasses (Chole)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P