Ann Taylor Preview Party at The Carlu

Wednesday night Deb and I attended the Ann Taylor Fall Preview Event for Canada; at The Carlu. It seems like more and more retailers are crossing the boarder to our neck of the woods and opening shop. Those days of us Canadians traveling to the U.S. to go shopping seems like its going to be less popular venture. I am excited that Ann Taylor is one of the U.S. retailers that has decided to open their doors in Toronto this Fall. I have always been a fan of  their clothing; as they are able to keep the clothes fashion forward and corporate ready. Their clothes is timeless and has no age limitations. Its one of those outfits that can take you from day to night, worn by a stay at home mommy or a young professional. So ladies get your wallets ready for some Fall shopping at Ann Taylor; opening at Yorkdale and Eaton Centre this Fall 2012. 

Deb and I during the event choose some staples for Fall from the Ann Taylor Collection. Deb picked this black tweed dress for Fall because she deemed it a great piece to layer with. Pair this dress with a great white crisp underneath or turn up this simple dress with a colorful cropped jacket. I on the other hand fell in love with these beige coats. I couldn't choose which one I liked better, but I think that either one should be a staple. I love the look of a light colored coat paired with a bright color blouse and straight legged lace detailed pant.

This was my favorite look from the launch party

Cynthia (PR for Ann Taylor) and I

This was the outfit hiding under my vest. Thought I would share this look with you and my obsession of the bralette trend. I decided to add the vest on for the event so I wouldn't be so bare, and to give the entire outfit  a touch of elegance.

Outfit:  Vest (Theory), Bralette (H&M), Skirt (Zara), Shoes (Cole Hann), Purse (Chanel) 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. That red coat with the half sleeve is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt and the floral top are awesome :D
    xo
    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P