on this special day


This past Friday we celebrated the bf's birthday at the ping pong club; Spin Galactic. Being a person with no athletic ability I decided that I wouldn't embarrass myself by playing, rather be an observer. That in mind and taking advantage of the warm weather I decided to pull out these shorts that I recently received from Style Nanda. If you haven't check out this shopping site yet, you must!
Then something very unexpected happened.........

The bf proposed to me and now we are engaged!!! It was very unexpected and I really had no idea. I have been walking around the past few days with a permanent smile from ear to ear. P.S. Very glad that I had on a cute outfit.


Outfit: Jacket (ASOS), Tank (Forever21), Jean Shorts (Style Nada), Shoes (Stuart Weitzman)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. everything is so right .. I really like everything!
    excellent choice ..I love short
    хх

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...the shorts are amazing!

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had so much fun, I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the casual look !!!
    Urszula

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gaaah congrats girl!! it's so exciting that everyone was there to witness his proposal!
    and LOVE LOVE LOVE the look!! the dip dyed shorts are AMAZING!! Inspiring me to do a little DIY soon!!
    also totally diggin the slouch top with peek a boo lace bra!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are the sweetest! thnx hun

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete
  5. Ooh congrats! Just discovered the blog. Would love to share your proposal story ! let me know :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P