i'm a bad ass


Life has been crazy exciting and quite overwhelming lately; but I cannot complain because so far this has been probably one of the happiest times of my life. From launching my new handbag/luggage line (end of next month) to getting engaged to the man of my dreams (and planning my dream engagement party); I have been walking around feeling a consistent rush. This meant that I have put the blog on the back burner (follow me on instagram (primandpimp) or twitter to get more updates), but now I am back and ready to impress.   

Outfit: Top (H&M), Jeans (Gap: similar ones here), Belt (Hermes), Shoes (Stuart Weitzman: newer ones here), Glasses (Gucci)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Congratulations sweetie, so many new and amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babes! its been an exciting ride hope for more to come!

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P