the bra crop top


I know when everyone heard that crop tops were making its come back there was no one jumping out of their seats. Most average women (like myself) probably won't be exploring this option as it puts our most scariest body part center stage. However I love this trend and with a little encouragement I decided to put this outfit together. I was able to embrace this look by pairing the crop top with a pair of high waist trouser (a high waist pencil skirt would also look uber chic...another look to follow up), which helped me hide my trouble spots. Every fashion trend sent down the runway may not be suitable for everyone, but if you love it I say go for it.
What is made for everyone is this amazing Lady Dior bag that I scored. It is such a master piece; almost like buying Edvard Munch's "The Scream" painting but much much more practical and inexpensive!
Happy Thursday everyone!   

Outfit: Jacket and Necklace (H&M), Corset (La Perla), Pants (A Movable Feast), Shoes (Stuart Wietzman), Purse (Christian Dior), Bracelets (from top to bottom; Cartier, CC Skye, Banana Republic, Swarovski)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. It looks so good on you, it really does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot hot hot! Love the floral jacket. Way to rock the look.

    Very cute blog, btw!

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sexy but CHIC! I think you are one of the few people that can rock this look on the streets...it's HOT but fashion forward. Of course I'm totally going goo goo ga ga over that floral blazer and those trousers!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P