behind the scenes from JOLIE lookbook shoot

A few weeks ago I published a blog post about my new line of luxury handbags/luggage, which I am about to launch. Well this week we did the shoot for our debut collection's lookbook. If you follow me on twitter than you have read all about my super exciting and nerve racking experience to be stylizing my first shoot. I am happy to say that all of the hard work has paid off. For more pictures of the behind the scenes action please check out JOLIE's blog. I would like to also give a special thanks to my wonderful friends who came out and helped out; G, Rev, Deb and Rob you girls are my angels!

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. oh my god girl...this is awesome!! congrats on such a huge accomplishment!! Definitely going to check out the JOLIE's blog...I WANT TO SEE MORE :)

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the encouragement girl! can't wait for you to see the collection

      xoxo
      P&P

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for the bag honey, this is amazing, I visited your bag blog, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww...awesome!! Congrats!! I'll check out JOLIE's blog right away ;)
    Love your previous post.....so yummy :P
    you have a great blog, and beautiful pics, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a nice day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
    If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, please let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P