the love for shoes


Last week Deb and I woke up at 6:00am and trekked our way uptown to the Petite Feet Shoe Sale. I have to say that I am not a morning person and when I wake up early I am a total B$%^H! I hate it and its never been in my nature. But when it comes to shoes I would do anything; especially when its for a great sale. After 2 cups of coffee (and bouncing off the walls) I ended up picking up two pairs; the first ones were these snake skin BCBG platforms, and the second pair were these Sam Edelman spiked loafers. At the end, waking up early was worth it cause I scored both pairs for $100.  
P.S. Thanks Deb for dealing with the monster 

Outfit: Trench and Pants (H&M), Sweater (Topshop), Shoes (Cole Hann), Purse (Fendi), Scarf (Burberry), Hat (Big It Up)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P