its almost here


If you are a frequent reader of this blog than you would have heard me talking about a new special project that I have been working on, and now its almost here! I am beginning a new business venture and launching my own luxury handbag/luggage line called JOLIE (also check out our blog). If everything goes well we are hoping to launch in the next few months. These pictures were taken when we were scouting for locations this past week for our lookbook. Will unveil more details later...

Outfit: Jacket (BB Dakota), Dress (BCBG), Shoes (Stuart Wietzman), Fur Collar (DIY), Bag (JOLIE)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. WHOA! That's big stuff, Ivy! Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

    Also, that bag is SOOOO chic!! It's like every working girl's answer to those ugly trolley bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat, such a chic look, you always look very smart and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mary; thanks hun, you are so sweet! Can't wait to get a JOLIE on you to match your Balenciaga!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress looks so whimsically beautiful! And your fur collar is great too!

    DC2NYConfessions Blog
    Don’t miss my spring giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jacket with the collar! I can't believe you made that yourself!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P