2 feet under


Have you ever had someting in your closet that you could not take off your back? Well this leather jacket is that pieces for me. It has become an obsession of mine since I bought it for the Lucian Matis show. On the other hand I think my obsession is also fuelled from the reason that finding the perfect black leather jacket is a very difficult task. I know this cause when I am asked to style anyone they always ask me where to get that perfect one. 
I decided to pair the jacket with these Preen shoes (collaboration with Aldo and featured in their Spring 2012 runway show). I have been swooning over these shoes since I posted them here a few weeks ago, and finally I got my hands on them. How cute are they?    

Outfit: Jacket (Yes Style), Dress (Lush), Scarf and Pants (H&M), Shoes (Preen for Aldo) 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. I love the look, that jacket, is awesome, I love the zippers on it, I have a thing for zippers :).

    P.S. Enter my awesome international giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMazing blog and outfit my darling!
    Kisses from Spain.


    http://mynameismariablog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P