prim things- march

Spring is in the air so here comes our inner hippie flower child. The best way to express this is with a new trend of flower hair crowns populated by Miss Lana Del Ray. The best ones I have seen so far are from Free People in their Spring/Summer collection. This can also be a great summer DIY project and maybe even be done with real flowers...


I am obessessed with exfolianting my face, however most exfoliants can be very harsh to your skin. I love Mario Badescu's products, and especially the strawberry face scrub is a must have. Its all natural and it smells and feels like actual strawberries being rubbed on to your face when you apply it. Also for those of  you ladies out there with issues of dark spots; strawberries are proven to help lighten them. Happy scrubbing.


If you haven't heard of Pinterest than you have been sleeping under a rock. I became totally obsessed with it when two of my girlfriends couldn't stop raving about it, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon this month.


xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P