not just track pants

You are probably looking at my outfit and wondering to yourself if I am wearing a fox around my neck...and the answer is yes! So for all of the animal activists out there I am sorry, but I can only apologize for the ones who put it on the market for me to buy it. I love fur and I won't apologize for wearing it; especially this piece which was given to me by my mom. I have to be honest though, when my mom first given this to me I was a little scared. And when I got it home I wrapped it up and stuck it in the back of my closet, because I feared that it wouldn't jump out at me when I would be getting dressed in the morning. This scarf is one of those statement pieces which I couldn't give up, plus it really adds glamour to any outfit.
I decided to pair the fox with these pants that I recently purchased from Zara. These pants are a replication from what we have seen on the runways as a big trend for this spring season. I love wearing the sport trend and how we can look chic and be comfortable at the same time. Bonus!
Happy Monday!

Outfit: Sequence Top (Vintage), Pants (Zara), Kitten Heels (Manolo Blahnik), Necklace (J.Crew)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Nice. Love how you paired the track pants with the top. Gorgeous.

    http://www.myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is awesome.
    I love the new header, so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tereza; thanks hun...the blog needed a lil face lift...lol. Glad you like it

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P