Mackage FW 12



Wednesday night Toronto Fashion Week kicked off with the homecoming of Mackage. Its been a couple of years since Mackage gave some love to their roots by showing a collection in Canada. For their return they made sure that it would be grand and it was; with Heather Marks kicking off the show and Zombie Boy closing the show.
The FW collection drew inspirations from a 1920 travelling circus with larger than life characters.
So drawing from the designers I decided to put together an outfit that is a little crazy in itself. I guess from my outfit choice my character in the circus would be the ballerina on acid. The tutu inspired dress has been in my closet for a long time. I purchased it a couple of years ago from ASOS and since I shop so much I can't keep up sometimes with new stuff.
TGIF! Hope you guys all have a great weekend!

Outfit: Jacket (Cumming), Dress (ASOS), Shoes (Baker Shoes), Belt (Hermes), Purse (Salvatore Ferragamo), Necklace (Vintage Cartier), Bracelets (H&M)


xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. absolutely loving the jacket <3 looks so nice with dress underneath x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so so awesome, I love it so much. Such a bold look and you pull it of perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress, looks like little roses. BTW I followed you on Bloglovin, check out my blog too at http://www.pixics.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning dress and the shoes are a...mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfitter so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P