Lucian Matis FW12



Yesterday I attended the Lucian Matis Fall 2012 runway show, and even though I was not feeling well I have to say it was worth dragging myself out of bed last minute. The collection was all in black (my favorite colour to wear) with what looked like hand crochet details, and paired with oblique black tights. The green tinted feathers paired perfectly with the rest of the collection by giving the entire collection a little splash of funkiness. This season for Lucian it seemed like it was all about skin; as every model that walked down the runway you can see her nude flesh peeking through the fabric...uber sexy and elegant. The only thing I didn't like was the knock off Marc Jacob's bunny ears from previous Louis Vuitton's collection ...been there done that, lets move on.
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone as I am going back to bed!

Outfit: Leather Jacket (Yes Style), Peplum Top (ASOS), Skirt (Zara), Shoes (Balenciaga), Purse (Fendi), Necklace (Top-Vintage Cartier and Bottom-Forever 21)    

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P