talking a mile a minute


Spent a lovely Saturday last weekend catching up with my fav girl Rob. We sipped on some tea and nibbled on fresh scones, as we talked for 3 hours straight. This usually is the agenda for us when we get together because we always commit verbal diarrhea with each other! lol! 
This outfit for our outing was put together from sheer laziness. Reason being that I did not have the courage to put on heels to walk 6 blocks to the Windsor Arms...I know I can be lazy sometimes...hehehe 
P.S. Sorry for the fuzzy pics as I recently got an iPhone and wanted to try out the camera.

Outfit: Fur Coat (Michael Kors), Shirt (Joe Fresh), Jeggings (J Brand), Boots (Salvatore Ferragamo), Purse (Prada), Belt (Vintage), Necklace (Top Shop), Sunglasses (Chole)

xoxo
P&P  

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P