love is in the air


This past weekend we celebrated a family friend's wedding. It was held at a cute little chapel attached to a heritage home accompanied by a small morning ceremony and brunch. 
My outfit probably was more suited for an evening affair but instead of pairing it with dark shoes; I added some bright yellow to make it the look more daytime appropriate. Even though the weather was extremely cold I wore this dress bare legged. As you can see from the sheerness I couldn't wear stockings anyway.
I recently acquired this dress from a shopping binge at ASOS. When I first saw it, it reminded me of the Stella McCartney dress. However since I thought I would only wear this look once, the cheaper option was the way to go. Overall this is my favourite LBD in my closet right now.
Happy Monday everyone!

Outfit: Dress (ASOS), Shoes (Christian Louboutin), Earrings (Swarovski)

xoxo 
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Sis, you look amazing!!! ASOS always gives out surprises! But, I don't know why I couldn't use any visa buying stuff on UK's River Island website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie you looked hot and the yellow shoes are perfect in this combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P