goo goo gaa gaa for hats

source: style.com 

Sorry for my recent absence; I've been busy with a long awaited project that needed my full attention. And the fact that I kind of been uninspired with the cold weather (however I can't complain since we haven't had any major snow storms yet) to get out of my cashmere sweats and Sorel boots. But when I am in a fashion rut I always rely on style.com to set me free from my dungeon. So as I was flipping through the pictures from blogger Tommy Ton on the site I can across pictures of Ms. Anna Dello Russo and all of her amazing outfits from Paris Couture week. I was especially intrigued with her parings of hats with the ensembles. These looks has inspired me for my next (and very overdue) outfit post featuring a hat and maybe even a DIY.
Stay tuned...

xoxo
P&P  

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. A hat DIY sounds super exciting! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the DIY!
    I love the last one, so my style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P