black and pink


Yesterday I posted some pics of Anna Del Russo in her outfits paired with some amazing hats, for Paris Fashion Week. I love wearing hats even when I am having a great hair day; it really accentuate a cute outfit. Since I was really inspired I decided to pull out my funkiest hat. My Claudia Schulz hat was the perfect pairing to my casual look. My take on the sport trend with a twist. Going to cut this short cause I have to go back to packing for my ski weekend. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Outfit: Jacket (Roots), Sweater (J.Crew), Faux Leather Leggings (H&M), Boots (Christian Louboutin), Hat (Claudia Schulz), Ring (Kenneth Jay Lane)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. You look so hot in this outfit, and that hat is so cute, I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis! nice color match with the hat!! I love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P