staircase to paradise


In our suite there was this staircase which lead to a private roof top patio...when I first saw it I jumped to the chance to run up the stairs and unlock the door (my gf tried to tell me that it was haunted but I didn't care as I was in paradise...fyi it wasn't haunted). The next day I took the opportunity to use it as my background for my photos. I forgot how great it was not to wear so many layers of clothing, but it also meant I couldn't layer lots of jewellery because the heat made it unbearably sticky. So I stuck to pimping my outfit up with this rose gold cuff. 
My weekend is going to be filled with a lot of running around for the holidays...hope everyone enjoys their wknd!

Outfit: Bikini Top (H&M), Skirt (American Apparel), Cuff (ASOS)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P