a lil bit of old, a lil bit of new and a lot of cool


I love finding old treasures, especially when it is unexpected. I was at my moms over the holidays and went through my old closet and found this old plaid pea coat. As you can see by me showing it off I was extremely happy, that I can now incorporate this great piece into my current closet (and that I still am able to fit into it). Anything old can be made new again by incorporating it with some great up to date accessories. 

Outfit: Coat (American Eagle), Sweater (Vintage), Jeggings (J Brand), Boots (Kurt Geiger), Bracelets (Gifted, Banana Republic), Rings (Vintage, Gifted), Glasses (Gucci), Fur Hat (ASOS)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Love the glasses, you rock them.

    I want to wish a Happy New Year and all the best in the world. Thank you for being next to me in this amazing blog world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P