last night in paradise



Just wanted to post some pics of my outfit from our last dinner in Barbados. This silk one piece was perfectly suited for the atmosphere and weather. I love wearing silk in hot climates because it doesn't stick to your skin; plus the structure of this piece was loose in all the right places to keep me looking structured rather than frumpy. 
Besides still dreaming about Barbados, I am dying in bed with the flu. I have been taken prisoner by my own bed as I can't even keep my head up. Can't believe I am sick 5 days before Christmas, especially when I have  so many things still to accomplish. I'm also sad that I have to miss my family's Hanukkah dinner tonight as well. Nothing I can do but to look on the bright side of hopefully recovering by tomorrow. 
Happy Hanukkah to everyone who is celebrating!

Outfit: Pant Jumper (Sandro), Earrings (Swarovski), Shoes (Michael Kors)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P