all i want for chrismukkah is...


Welcome December and let the holiday season begin! To kick off my favorite month of the year I have put together my wish list for all of my generous friends and family who want to make me happy!!!! All I want is (from left to right): 1. Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume, 2. Dannijo Angelica Necklace, 3. Smythson iPad 2 case, 4. 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli croc-leather tote, 5. KitchenAid Stand Mixer and 6. Christian Louboutin Harletty 140 suede knee high boots.

This month can be filled with craziness so prevent it by skipping the trips to the malls, and shop from the comfort of your own home. The people at the luxury online fashion retailer The Volts and I have teamed up to give my readers a special treat. Since The Volts is invitation only, for a limited of time they are inviting my readers to sign up to shop at the site. All you have to do is go to thevolts.com; enter the invitation code PRIMANDPIMP and you are off to stress free holiday shopping.


Happy Holidays!
   
xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. All I want is an Ipad... but not a chance.
    Your list is really amazing.

    Can you follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2218999/tereza-anton-drastic-plastic please. If they want to get ride of GFC, I don't want to loose you as a reader. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P