Miss Bugs, next generation of street art




For many of you that know me know that I love POP Art; from Andy Warhol to Richard Hamilton. When I was living in London I feel in love with a street artist named Banksy, and he fueled my obsession of this art form even more. I remember when Banksy's work was showing up in Toronto I went on a hunt for it...check it out here. But now I want to share a female and male duo that has taken the idea of street art to another level. Their name is Miss Bugs also from London and this is their art...The cut outs are my favorite! At first glance it looks like the art piece is painted onto the surface but when you look closely its actually a cut out placed in front of the scene. Amazing!

xoxo
P&P  

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I've never heard of Miss Bugs, these are cool. Heard of Banksy, some interesting pieces and quite the controversy surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P