inductions


Just taking a break from an intense beginning of the week, so I can share some new things that I added in to my closet recently. Every winter I always update my coat collection...its very necessary to have many options when you live in a country that is cold 60% of the year. When I started my search in back October I tried to figure out what I lacked in my collection and in the sprite of this winters trends I decided to go with a bright colour. Than I first saw this Diane von Furstenberg Mikhaila Jacket, I knew I had to get my hands on it. But after weeks of searching for this particular jacket online it slowly dawned on me that I could not obtain this new obsession of mine as it was all sold out of my size. Just as I was going to give up I walked in to Intermix one day to look for some sweaters and once I walked into the store I saw from the corner of my eyes something red screaming at me. As I slowly turned my head I saw the Mikhaila on the manikin, and of course they had my size! Since I was in an extremely happy mood I continued shopping; which lead me to these amazing Michael Kors Rock n Roll sandals from their holiday collection. I am usually not a strappy sandals kind of girl, because I find that style of shoes are too cute and not supportive enough for my skinny ankles. But these ones have a very edge look to them and the straps are thick enough for comfort and support. 
Hope everyone is having a great Monday...going back to work :) 

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P