how to shine during the day


I love wearing glitter in the fall and winter seasons; especially during the day as it lifts off my seasonal depression because it brightens everything around me. But sometimes if you don't wear it right you may look like a crazy. My tips on a full proof day time sparkling outfit consists of three steps; 1. Match a sparkling skirt or blazer with settle prints like plaid or pinstripes, 2. When styling the outfit think of chunky accessories like a big knit scarf or flat boots for a casual or classy look; rather than a sexy look. 3. Keep the make-up simple and sweet; tinted moisturiser and some lip gloss is the best combination.

To all my American readers hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed lots of yummy turkey!

Outfit: Jacket (Cummings), Shirt (Topshop), Skirt (3.1 Philip Lim), Riding Boots (Salvatore Ferragamo), Socks (Hue)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I love wearing sequins during the day but haven't ever paired my sequins with plaid so thats something I'll have to try!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P