the cocoon coat


This coat is my most prized piece of clothing, because it was designed and made by my late father for my mother. So even before the cocoon coat trend was populated for this Fall I was already prepared thanks to my stylish parents. The rest of the outfit is from Joe Fresh. I recently took a trip to his first store (outside of Loblaws) in Toronto and found many items that I saw at his F/W 2011 runway show that I had to have. My fav are the gold jeans...aren't they so bling?

Outfit: Coat (Vintage), Sweater, Turtleneck and Jeans (Joe Fresh), Shoes (Miu Miu), Sunglasses (Chloe)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. How amazing about your coat, and what a lovely thing to hold onto!

    Love your bling pants, very fun! I must get to the Joe Fresh store!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P