a night out with Tana...




This past Wednesday I attended the relaunch party for the TANA shoe care line. Keeping your shoes protected and clean is very important as it gives your shoes longevity. This is especially important when you live in cold climates. The TANA protector is one of my essential products for any shoes, as it protects the shoes from most forms of damages. Check out the rest of my fav products above and here
Since it was a shoe event it was only appropriate for me to wear my coolest pair of shoes; for this event I decided to go with these vintage boots. These boots were purchased at a Paris flea market a couple of years ago. 

Outfit: Coat (Loeffler Randall), T-shirt (Gap), Leather Shorts (Topshop), Tights (House of Holland), Shoes (Vintage), Clutch (American Apparel)

xoxo
P&P


Follow Prim and Pimp - pearls and gold chains

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P