LGFW day 3...last day for me...




Last night was a great line up of shows, and even though the rain came pouring down it did not stop a packed house for Pink Tarten and Joe Fresh. Sadly yesterday was my last day of fashion week as this weather has got the best of me and I am now sick :( For my last night I wore this outfit; first inspired by a post I did a few weeks ago on my new obsession of the varsity jackets. Secondly to celebrate Canadian designs for Toronto fashion week with the popular retailer Roots. 

Outfit: Jacket (Roots), Dress (Zara), Shoes (Christian Louboutin), Purse (Stella McCartney)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Love this look with the varsity jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look smoking hot, you really do girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! you look stunning.. love the combination of style s:)

    xx

    have a great weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P