LGFW Day 2



Okay ladies and gents I have finally learnt my lesson...I will always carry a spare battery pack for my camera. I was extremely upset last night when I was about to start taking pictures my lovely camera decides to die on me...this meant that I was only able to take one picture of my new favorite dress (which I also wore here last month in New York, and even than I didn't get great pictures of this dress; its like the dress just doesn't want to be shown off). Luckily I had my lovely ladies to keep me entertained the rest of the night. Tonight is the 3rd night and I have my camera fully charged. I am super excited to see the Pink Tarten show! 

Outfit: Dress (Jill Stuart), Scarf (Gifted), Shoes (Miu Miu), Watch (Michael Kors), Purse (Stella McCartney), Earrings (Vintage Chanel)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P