LG Fashion Week Toronto S/S Day 1






Last night was the kick off of Toronto Fashion week. I think all of fahionable Toronto was out getting into the mood to see what our talented designers would be parading down the runways. Hands down the best collection of the night was Arthur Mendonca's; the lady like shapes from structured pieces to flowing sexy dresses was all the rage. Check out the pics from his show last night here. Oh and of course Juma put on a great show (except for the men's wear)...can you spot me at the show?
I tired to wear the most comfortable outfit I could put together, as we were extremely late last night...so late that we missed the Holt Renfrew presentation (boo). So I ended up wearing some of my DIY items; like this skirt which I made over the summer when I was totally obsessed with the mermaid tail hem line. And this jacket which was last seen worn here.

Outfit: Leather Jacket (Danier/DIY), T-shirt (Silence and Noise), Skirt (DIY), Shoes (Top Shop), Belt (Forever21), Purse (Michael Kors Collection), Watch (Cartier)

xoxo
P&P 

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. You look amazing, fabulous.
    A true fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P