colourful androgyny






Its been a rainy week and I don't think its going to stop...either way I had to start pulling out the fur cause its getting cold outside. I absolutely love this fur vest, because it was given to me by bff Robyn for my bday...how luxurious is it...so gorge! Also adding bright colours to my outfits during days when the sun never comes out puts a smile on my face.
Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Outfit: Fur Vest (Michael Kors), Shirt (Uniqlo), Pants (Zara), Shoes (Forever21), Satchel (The Cambridge Satchel Company), Belt (Hermes), Necklace (Swarovski)

xoxo
P&P 

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Sweet! So chic yet so fun, I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes!!Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P