new york state of mind









My 27th bday celebration finally comes to an end...sad but very memorable. Now I am ready to get back into the grove of reality. After 2 bday parties in Toronto, the girls and I took off to New York to continue the party. We stayed at the new Dream Hotel Downtown (nice place but not happy with the service at all). Besides shopping our asses off we also took the time to check out ground zero...it was a very sad moment. Part 2 of the pics will be up later...come back to check them out.

Outfit: Sweater (Zara), Skirt (Ark&Co), Shoes (Kurt Geiger), Belt (Vintage YSL), Necklace (Dana Jordon)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. That room looks so cool, I love it.
    And, Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a bit late, really sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P