Last night I attended the Three To Be charity event at the Koolhaus. This is an amazing foundation that started from a heart breaking story of a very special family. If you guys have time please check them out and donate...every little bit counts.
It was a fun night but my outfit choice was probably not the best one. I bought this dress a while back, by a very talented Canadian designer Andy The-Anh; sadly it was his closing sale, luckily for me it was a great deal. I have been trying to debut this dress for awhile now but because of the mermaid tail it is very hard to wear to certain events. The style of the dress is beautiful but the functionality of it was not that safe for last night; as I walked around carrying my train, holding my clutch, juggling my glass of wine and trying to feed myself all at the same time...what we do for fashion ;) 

Outfit: Dress (Andy The-Anh), Shoes (Report Signature), Choker (H&M)

xoxo
P&P 

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P