it's my birthday! another year older another year wiser


Last nite I celebrated my 27th b-day with a great dinner at the Drake Hotel at their Asian themed event. I had an amazing time with all of my peeps and some really delicious food. I have to say that I am blessed to be surrounded by some amazing people and I cannot beginning to describe how grateful I am. All of the loving wishes and amazing gifts that I received from my friends and family made me feel so spoiled ;) So thank you to the old friends, new friends and the ones that I have reconnected with. The bf also outdid himself this year with one surprise after another...but the biggest surprise was getting me 27 of my favorite ice cream sandwiches from Baker Bots. What a great nite...and the party continues in NYC this weekend!

Outfit: Dress (Lush), Shoes (TopShop), Belt (Hermes), Purse (Michael Kors Collection)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. And what a beautiful birthday girl you were. I hope you had a great one!

    Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday outfit, birthdays are the best! Especially when you get delicious ice cream treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, u are soooooo sexy.. I love the first pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P