Had my usual mother and daughter day today, and of course did some shopping. I got my hands on these amazing riding boots from Ferragamo; the leather is sooo soft and sexy. 
You be surprised what a lil cleaning of the closet can get you. Its amazing how old pieces become treasures when you reconnect with them again. For me it was these shorts that were stuck at the back of my closet. I got these Rachel Roy shorts last summer and I cannot believe I lived with out them this whole summer. 

Outfit: Top (Michael Kors), Shorts (Rachel Roy), Sandals (Stuart Weitzman), Purse (Louis Vuitton), Sunglasses (Chole), Necklace (Banana Republic and BCBG), Belt (Forever 21)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. This outfit is soooo amazing! Very urban yet elegant. Definitely loving the pop of blue in this look. Love your hair, too! :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P