till death do us part






Finally wedding season is over for me! Don't get me wrong I love being apart of the beginning of a couples journey, but I really want my weekends back. Since most of the weddings we have attended has the same group of friends; recycling dresses or a look is not an option. This outfit started off with the hair; I was a little tired of always having my hair down and since the the weather has been super hot it was the best way to prevent myself from melting. Picking the dress was easy...I have had this dress for many years when I bought it my first time in Italy. The webbed design of the top of the dress was able to shine without my hair covering it. Its my favorite little black dress.
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!!!

Outfit: Dress (Vintage bought in Italy), Earrings (Banana Republic), Purse (Gucci), Shoes (Mui Mui)

xoxo
P&P

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. you look stunning, amazing dress!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dress and you look super hot :)

    check out my blog and follow if you like!!
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that dress is fantastic! I love the detail around the neckline- you look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

xoxo
P&P